“Beer Will Help In Preventing Climate Change “
Need some good and justifiable excuses to drink beer? Here is a list of excuses for you:
- Drinking beer reduces the risk of kidney stones development by 40%.
- Rapid intestinal transit is a condition that occurs due to inadequate nutrient absorption, especially fiber. This condition can further cause disorders like diarrhea and constipation. Grab a beer can, especially the dark beer. It is a good source of soluble fibers.
- Drinking beer reduces bad cholesterol.
- Beer is a good source of vitamin B1, B2, B6 and B12. Dutch researchers have found that the level of vitamin B in beer drinkers is 30% higher than non-drinkers.
- Beer increases the bone density. It makes your bones stronger.
- So, your sleep cycle is messed up. Beer can promote sleep by curing insomnia.
- It can reduce the risk of heart attack by 40 to 60 percent.
- It prevents the formation of blood clots.
- Drink beer and get sharp memory. The risk of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease is pretty less in beer drinkers.
- Two glasses a day keep work-related stress at bay.
- It boosts immunity, relieves joint pain, improves blood circulation and it is an excellent cold remedy.
- Some vitamins found in beer can boost pigmentation and regenerate skin. Cheers ladies, one beer can for suppler and smoother skin.
This is awesome. There is one more good reason for drinking beer. But before that, remember, too much of anything is too bad. You probably do not want to break the world record of the longest hangover. Here is the 13th justifiable reason for drinking beer:
- Hopworks Urban Brewery in Portland has made a beer that is good for your health and the environment as well. They have made a beer that contains 15% Kernza (a perennial grain). This is a plant that grows without tilling and reseeding. Therefore, by drinking this beer, you are helping in reducing erosion.
This perennial grain prevents nutrient leakage and loss of soil carbon. This can help in improving the soil structure and restoring soil biodiversity. The roots of this plant goes deeper and require less water to grow. Therefore, it retains more carbon in the soil.
Now, duty-free suppliers of beer can advertise these health benefits to increase their sale. The beer is one of the most popular drinks in the world. Wholesale duty-free distributors have a lot of options to provide. So, look for the best beer trader in Europe for buying wholesale beer.